(1) Bridge cranes with main and auxiliary hooks should not rise or fall simultaneously (with special exceptions).
(2) No welding or hammering is allowed on the lifted object and work under the object (if supported).
(3) Inspection or maintenance work must be done after the power failure and when the sign of the power failure operation is hanging on the gate. If live work is necessary, safety measures should be taken to protect it and special care should be provided.
(4) No littering from the car.
(5) Limit switches and interlocking protection devices should be checked regularly.
(6) It is not allowed to use the touch limit switch as a way of parking.
(7) When there is a problem with the lifting brake, lifting of heavy objects is not allowed.
(8) The lifted objects are not allowed to operate over people or equipment.
(9) When welding a certain part of the crane, special ground wires shall be set up, and the fuselage shall not be used as ground wires.
(10) When the hook is in the lower limit position, more than two safety rope rings must be retained on the drum.
(11) Cranes are not allowed to collide with each other, let alone use one crane to propel another crane to work.
(12) When lifting heavy objects, liquid metals, explosive and dangerous goods, it is necessary to lift them slowly from the ground by 100 to 200 mm to test the reliability of the brake.
(13) The voltage of the lamp for repair and inspection must be below 36V.
(14) All electrical equipment enclosures of bridge cranes shall be grounded. If the trolley track is not welded on the main beam, the ground wire should be welded. The grounding wire can be galvanized flat iron with section area greater than 75 mm2 or bare copper wire with 10 mm2 or galvanized round steel with section area larger than 30 mm2. The grounding position of cab or crane body should be more than two. The grounding resistance from any point on the crane to the neutral point of the power supply shall be less than 4.
(15) Regular safety technical inspection and pre-inspection and repair should be done.